Welcome to Dark and Scary! if you are new here please feel free to join in on the fun Very Happy.
Welcome to Dark and Scary! if you are new here please feel free to join in on the fun Very Happy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomePortalLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
New Featueres 14w7uh5Contest News: We are having our very 1st contest since we move here. it's called Holidays Contest for more information go to the Official Contest.

New Featueres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Leader
Leader
Kei

Leo Monkey

New Featueres Empty
PostSubject: New Featueres   New Featueres I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am

hmm well i really should done this update news hours ago lol but it's better late then nothing well here it, in the contacts list when you edit your profile i had added two new features one for PokeFarm, and the other for Deviant Art. so you can have the website link thing for your own use.

and i also added three new forums, Contests, Official Contests, & Shops

Contests: Members can make there very own contest. if you need help setting up i made a set up forum for an example of it.

Official Contests: Only Leaders can make topics in there but everyone else that is lower then leader can reply to what ever topic is open.

Shops: Is for Members to have there very own art shop Razz

all of these forums was requested by LovePika so be sure to tell here thank you for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://darkandscary.forumotion.com

New Featueres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site :: News-
Jump to: