Welcome to Dark and Scary! if you are new here please feel free to join in on the fun Very Happy.
Welcome to Dark and Scary! if you are new here please feel free to join in on the fun Very Happy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomePortalLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Forum! x3 14w7uh5Contest News: We are having our very 1st contest since we move here. it's called Holidays Contest for more information go to the Official Contest.

Welcome to the Forum! x3

Go down 

Do you like this?
Yes
Welcome to the Forum! x3 I_vote_lcap100%Welcome to the Forum! x3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Welcome to the Forum! x3 I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to the Forum! x3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kei
Leader
Leader
Kei

Leo Monkey

Welcome to the Forum! x3 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum! x3   Welcome to the Forum! x3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 am

Well since Dark and Scary! was first made you guys been keeping it alive, to show my thanks i thought we can get a whole site just for us, Razz here we will do the same but we can have this whole site here to post random stuff, and we can even get to post youtube videos.

Some things of the BCCodes from PF does work here but only kinds that doesn't is the background code. so we cant really have our posted here =\ sad i know. but it's wroth it Razz and we can have a chat on here if you guys want one. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://darkandscary.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Forum! x3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site :: News-
Jump to: